Monday 10 September 2007

Alert Issued Over Chemical Fire - Free Preview - The New York Times

Alert Issued Over Chemical Fire - Free Preview - The New York Times

I am looking for other people, who were exposed to the fumes of this fire. I am suffering from neurological and other conditions, which I believe are from the exposure to the chemicals.

I would like to hear from anybody who was in, or near the truck stop opposite the warehouse. I would like to know if you have suffered any effects from the fire.

I am undergoing medical treatment, as my health has been hit in many ways. If anybody else has had health problems related to this fire; please contact me. Leave me a comment, so I can inform my doctors.

I live in the UK and am a British national (naturalized at birth). I was married to an American serviceman stationed at Minot, North Dakota. We divorced in 1989.

My doctors here in the UK have the list of chemicals, but it would help to know if anybody else suffered any ill effects from that day, especially those who were in the truck stop.

thank you.

No comments: